The eight volumes of the series cover all modules of the NSS Elective curriculum. Each volume is uniquely designed to feature a specific Elective module.
This project-based series provides exciting exposure to different aspects of English language learning through the Elective modules. It is also designed to prepare students for the Speaking component of the School-based Assessment (SBA) and Part B of the HKDSE Paper 2 exam.
- Detailed coverage of one Elective module in each volume
- Clear teaching objectives
- Structured module introduction
- Fun and engaging activities
- Useful tips about the genres
- Mind maps and other genre feature diagrams
- Contextualized skill-related tasks
- A wide variety of worksheets, role cards and templates
- Interesting and creative projects
- Useful vocabulary and formulaic expressions relevant to each Elective module
- Self- and peer assessment